My poor Courier :(

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I carried my lovely blueberry courier today to go shopping with some friends and then for a meal. I put her on the floor in the restaurant and then decided that wasnt very safe for her, so I picked her up to put herb in a carrier bag. My foot was on her tassle and it split in half :sad: Luckily I have a spare set of tassles but it was only one tassel on it that broke. Should I remove the tassel and add the spare or just leave it bare with my rogue pod as decoration?

Here she is before the accident (2years ago - 1st post in thread):

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-clubhouse/join-the-courier-club-and-post-pics-p-116591.html

me =:crybaby:

2. Ohh I'm sorry to hear that... But I think keep the extra tassel unused and just leave your rogue pod on your courier is a better idea!

3. I couldn't see the pictures of your Courier, but I'm sure it's lovely. Blueberry is one of my favorite Bal colors. I'd replace the tassels with a new set. Using a Rogue Pod to open the zipper may be somewhat awkward. Enjoy your Courier -- I'm sure a split tassel hasn't diminished its beauty in any way :heart:

4. I'm SO sorry about the mishap! FWIW, I bought a bunch of extra tassles for my Rouille Courrier and put all of them on the top zipper, then put a JC charm on the front pocket.

I had a total of 16 strings on the top, and it totally rocked!

Maybe you could try something like this?

S.:heart:

5. Would love to see this! :nuts: 8 tassels on 1 zipper! That must be a handful.

6. Or maybe you could leave the splited tassels... I've seen some oldies with all tassel splited and I thought they still look good and even better with a...(hard to say...maybe gypsy? lol, kind of cool) feeling. =)

7. Wow that's super cool!!:nuts:

And I really want to know where and how did you manage to buy so many extra tassles? I saw some discussion that bal refused to sell extra tassels? Please advise!:yes:

8. Yeah.. who has a BAL SA that can/will order extra tassels?

9. Hi all,

Here are some pics of the courrier before all the tassles were added. I actually 2pr from BalNY a few years ago and before they went all psycho recently, and bought the others off a friend who sold her rouille.

This look was with 8 strands (4pr)...sorry I don't have a pic with all 16. I sold her last summer to pay for some medical bills.

The charm is the Juicy Couture blowfish charm. I got compliments on this wherever I went, from men and women both. I still have my cornflower Day, and I've done the same thing. Multi tassles on the top zip, and a lovely charm on the outside (double enamel cherries from JC).

Have a great weekend!

Shelley

(Photo credits: me)

P1060012.JPG P1060013.JPG
  10. sorry to hear that but i wuld rather keep it as it is and not used the unused tassel unless both are spilt!~

11. [​IMG]

It's beautiful!!

12. SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR ACCIDENT!:sad: I LOVE THE TASSELS ON THE RH BAGS. I RECENTLY PURCHASED AN 06 CAMEL AND THE TASSELS WERE CUT, SO I REPLACED THEM WITH THE EXTRAS AND I JUST LOVE IT!

13. the tassel is not split down the middle so two tassels are left its split in half so one tassel is full length and the other is half the length :sad: