my pond set is complete! and some other coach tidbits... (peektures!!!)

Congrats on completing your pond collection!
It is fabulousness......

At the rate you are going your rose set is probably going to be near completion soon too.

I thought that you had an '07 gardenia shoulder bag already in your collection?
Good luck in your quest for one as they are pretty scarce and very HTF!

lynn, they don't really have proper names. i believe they are simply called framed kisslock purses or something like that. :yes: i think they were from 2 years ago? i could be wrong!

jayde
, thanks sweetie! :heart: :heart: i'm glad i could too! you wouldn't believe how grey the baby wipe became after i wiped the legacy lining!

tlingitgirl, i love my little purses too! :heart: thanks babe! :nuts:

carrie, i have a feeling i'm going to wait a loooong loooooong time to complete the rose things! :girlsigh: nope, i don't have a gardenia bag yet. what i have is a legacy pouch. looking for her big sister! in either the 06 or 07! funny thing is i saw TWO listed last year and didn't even cross my mind to get them! :Push:

lynn, they don't really have proper names. i believe they are simply called framed kisslock purses or something like that. :yes: i think they were from 2 years ago? i could be wrong!

jayde, thanks sweetie! :heart: :heart: i'm glad i could too! you wouldn't believe how grey the baby wipe became after i wiped the legacy lining!

tlingitgirl, i love my little purses too! :heart: thanks babe! :nuts:

carrie, i have a feeling i'm going to wait a loooong loooooong time to complete the rose things! :girlsigh: nope, i don't have a gardenia bag yet. what i have is a legacy pouch. looking for her big sister! in either the 06 or 07! funny thing is i saw TWO listed last year and didn't even cross my mind to get them! :Push:

WOW THEY ARE SIMPLY BEEYOUTEEFULL!!. I do not remember seeing them in the stores at all. My next obsession coming on...does tylenol work for that???? I sure hope so, for the bags are not available for just a little retail therapy much needed.. Did I say that??? :heart: