my pond set is complete! and some other coach tidbits... (peektures!!!)

aww... thank you babes! :heart: :heart: i'm happy to share my joy with all of you! :tender: it's almost 7am here though... i'm going to bed! will reply each of you when i wake up from slumber!

Ok good night then!! Love the pond set - very pretty and quite a rare collection. That lock and key is cool - I dont think I've ever seen it before. It looks really substantial. Congrats on all your goodies!!

Wow, Dragonette! What a beautiful set and the pond color is just heavenly! And those coin purses are just adorable! Congrats and enjoy all of your new goodies :woohoo: Hope you find your Ladybug Purse soon *fingers crossed for you*

Congratulations on finally completing your Legacy Pond set. It matches perfectly. I am so happy for you and you've got that 'knotty scarf' on too. :graucho:

It looks great and enjoy the set and many more lovely Legacy sets you're going to create in the future. Happy using and more collecting! :tup:

OMG congrats!!!!! I'm sooooooooooo happy you finally found a pond wallet, yay!!!! I loveeee the polka dot scarf on that bag too, I might have to get one for my teal shoulder bag, it's so fresh and adorable!