My pomeranian got attacked by a pit-bull

Can't look at the photos. Too close to home. But I am so sorry for what you and your puppy went through!! Go after that owner and stick it to them good. Karma is a ***** and he'll get his someday no matter what. Big hugs to you and your furbaby for a speedy recovery!!

Einey is a SUPER cutie - I was looking at the pic with the little blue booty - -

Cute story

When Thor was first recovering he had bandaids on and every couple of days they would change them and he'd have a new colour on - one was a bright purple.
After the bandages were removed he was in the backyard and a lady walked by. He started barking at her and she said to him "Oh, you're a lot tougher when you're not wearing your purple sweater." So my husband told her it wasn't a sweater but bandages. She said "Oh, I thought you put him in a sweater and he was so embarrased that he wouldn't bark." :roflmfao:

Awww! I don't even want to look at the pictures I'll just get sad.

I get so angry when these irresponsible pet owners leave their dogs in a position where they can easily attack and KILL those who are just passing by. If they can't restrain their dog, they don't even deserve to OWN one.

My dog (pomeranian terrier) was attacked by a big dog once too. The dog was the size of a husky. I was taking a break from our walk on a bench and my dog was sitting by my feet. Out of nowhere the huge dog just comes and start biting my dog at the nape of his neck. The owners come running to restrain the dog, but it took about 45 seconds or so to get the dog off (45 seconds may sound short but it felt like a lifetime). The big dog was on a retractable leash, but I guess the owners gave it too much length to roam. I was soooo upset, but luckily my dog was wearing this really tough harness vest that protected him in the spots he was being bitten.

Grrr. I'm so glad to hear your dog is okay though. I would be so incredibly upset at the irresponsible owner!

OMG, thats terrible!! Im glad your babys getting better!

Its such a hard situation to be in, im sure the Pitt Bulls owner has gone missing, not just because of the bills but maybe she is scared that you would want the dog to be put down.

My Nan had a bull mastiff (sweetest dog ever) but when he was younger he was a bit naughty and when other male dogs used to come up to him and his girlfriend (my Mums Doberwoman) he used to get a bit nasty.
He attacked 2 dogs when he was around 18 months old, both needed vets attention, my Nan paid no problem but we were all worried if the owners wanted things to go further.

The woman should pay up, maybe you could post a note through her door?

I didnt look at the pics, i didnt want to, but im sure your baby will be fighting fit in no time xx

So sorry about your little pup! I know how powerless you can feel when your dog gets attacked. I had a beagle mix when I was a teenager and she got attacked by a collie (of all breeds!) and knocked around quite a bit. Turns out it was just a vicious collie with nasty, nasty owners. I do think Pits are dangerous dogs because they're so irresponsibly bred and trained (and so powerful, bred to have the capacity to do physical harm). Not all Pits are bad dogs of course, but I generally wouldn't trust a Pit I didn't know pretty well around my kids or small animals. Of course, that's also common sense around any big dog you don't know very well, not just Pits.

OMG, thats terrible!! Im glad your babys getting better!

Its such a hard situation to be in, im sure the Pitt Bulls owner has gone missing, not just because of the bills but maybe she is scared that you would want the dog to be put down.

My Nan had a bull mastiff (sweetest dog ever) but when he was younger he was a bit naughty and when other male dogs used to come up to him and his girlfriend (my Mums Doberwoman) he used to get a bit nasty.
He attacked 2 dogs when he was around 18 months old, both needed vets attention, my Nan paid no problem but we were all worried if the owners wanted things to go further.

The woman should pay up, maybe you could post a note through her door?

I didnt look at the pics, i didnt want to, but im sure your baby will be fighting fit in no time xx

That's so cute that he had a girlfriend ;)

We've gone to his girlfriends house numerous times, the animal control people are after him too - but he's a sneaky creep.

That is so horrible! I have had one of my neighbors pits bit both my dogs. I am so glad that Thor is doing better. I would file a police report. People need to have control over their dogs. This is completely unacceptable.

hi, how's thor doing now? you know i really cried when i saw the pictures. i couldn't imagine that happening to my baby. i mean, i might not be able to control myself. who knows what i might've done to the pitbull or the owner had it been my own baby.

anyway, when thor gets all his hair back, please post pictures of him. good luck!