My Poche Toilette 26 is ripping!! HELP!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I noticed today that my Poche Toilette 26 is cracked/ripping at the top sides where the zipper is! All four sides are "cracked" I'd say, with one actually ripped! I never overstuff it at all, nor do I put any strain at all on the zipper. This is my breaking point with LV - almost all of the hardware on all of my bags has tarnished, but I've tried to overlook it. Now that this is cracking and ripping, I'm pretty miffed. Is there anything that can be done to fix it? I will be at LV on the Pier this weekend, but I'd like to have some idea prior if they can help or I'm just wasting my time.

(I'm quite sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I was unsure where to put it!)

2. Can you post a pic of it? You should definitely bring it in to be looked at... hopefully it won't cost too much for the repair. Yes, LV's zippers do tarnish rather quickly I've noticed.