My plume is here!

1. Yay - finally it was here when I got home today....a long awaited box on my doorstep....this is from Jill's Consignment on-line, a used box plume size 28 - I love it! So very light - and in great shape, a few scratches...but yummy!! Long enough handles...perfect!! And a very nice price....:yes:

PlumeHbag 001.jpg

PlumeHbag 002.jpg

PlumeHbag 003.jpg

BTW, it is pictured with my 32 rouge h kelly for size comparison - the 28 is plenty big enough for me!

2. YEA!!!!!:roflmfao:

What a great bag. I love it:love: .
    Congratulations!!!

3. Beautiful! Congratulation!

4. Congratulations, Shoes! Wow!!! Hey, I didn't know you had a rouge H kelly!!! What leather is it? I'm using mine today and I love it!

5. Thank you girls! Yes, that was my first purchase this time around! It's chevre and I love it....and love how light it is too! That one I also got a good price on from e-bay...

6. Congrats on your new bag! It's lovely!

7. Oh my gosh that is so pretty!!!! :biggrin:

8. love your plume! looks beautiful!

9. Congrats! I love the plume, and it looks great on you.

10. Love it!!! Can't wait to get mine! I'm jealous of all your bags!:heart: :love:

11. Congratulations. I was never a fan of the plume until I tried one for size in the store. Mine is a mini and when I first touched it, I saw fireworks. It was like falling in love.

12. congrats!!!!!!!! Another plume lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the color ebene? My plume is 28 as well, i find it quite roomy and the as u said the handle is quite long and comfortable. I love the simple and clean way it looks.

Enjoy this great bag!!!!!!

13. I love, love, love it!!:love: Super choice and the scratches are no biggie. This bag is a classic!

14. Thanks everyone - it is black - it's funny how after loving handbags you can find different styles work better or not for you. I love that it also has 3 inside pockets (one divided into 2) also - and it is very clean and simple, yet wide and plenty big - addicted you're going to love it! Hermesbb, your's is the bicolor one, right? I looked at the pics recently - sometimes it's good to go back over some of the older posts again!

15. Shoes, I'm still debating between the 28 and the 32 (leaning towards the 28.) Thoughts.....? :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice