My PLUM Suhali Le Talentueux just arrived!! *lots of pics!*

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
I picked up my newest baby from the post office today...after a LONG LONG school day at the University from 8:30 AM - 5:00. :wtf: I was looking forward to this ALL WEEK because today I had a quiz (that I thought I'd fail but came out feeling amazing) and I also had to stay at school after lectures to finish an assignment that took me a total of 6 hours to complete...it kept me going during the week and boy am I glad this week's almost over!

I loveee everything about this bag--the colour, the shape, the goat leather, the brass corners, the brass lock, the key that locks the opening, the clochette, and ESPECIALLY the micro monogram lining...it's such a classy piece of LV.

I think the arrival of this bag has made me realize that my love affair with Louis Vuitton isn't over yet--I'm just changing tastes, moving away from canvas bags and if I could, I'd buy the entire Suhali line in all the different colours! :nuts: The white Le Fab still gave me that tingle that it always did when I thought about it!

No strip tease--you all know it's coming!

Presenting...my PLUM SUHALI LE TALENTUEUX! :yahoo:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

More to follow...

Attachments

• letal0.jpg
    letal0.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 3,970
  • letal1.jpg
    letal1.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 1,148
  • letal2.jpg
    letal2.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 1,158
  • letal3.jpg
    letal3.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 1,158
  • lock0.jpg
    lock0.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 2,859
Some more pics for your viewing pleasure...

attachment.php

What fits inside (my camera also fits but obviously I was using it to take pics. Odds and ends pictured above mini pochette actually go inside the mini pochette)

attachment.php

attachment.php

And my purple family! :nuts: Le Tal with Obsession carre and amarante French purse wallet:

attachment.php

Modeling pics to follow...

Attachments

• purples.jpg
    purples.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 1,115
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 1,135
  • inside0.jpg
    inside0.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1,130
  • insidelining.jpg
    insidelining.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,127
I'm having a bad hair day today...don't like it at all.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Thanks for letting me share with you all!! I can't wait to take it out this weekend!!! :yahoo:

Attachments

• va1.jpg
    va1.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1,114
  • va2.jpg
    va2.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 1,310
  • va3.jpg
    va3.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 1,129
  • va4.jpg
    va4.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,092
OMG Karman!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: That is just the most gorgeous color! I love it!!! You just seem so happy (truly happy) with it! Congrats and wear it in good health!! :dothewave: