My plum purchase!!

Btw. Just wonderin- how long did it take to get you bag fron the time you ordered? I jusg ordered something from nordstom too!

My bag took about a week to come. It was shipped last Thursday from WA. Of course, it depends on where you are. I'm in IL, so that's why it took longer. But, it was free shipping so I can't complain. :smile:

Btw. Just wonderin- how long did it take to get you bag fron the time you ordered? I jusg ordered something from nordstom too!
ghall,

I just ordered my Blue Waverly wallet on the 29th of January and it got to MN yesterday!! (Feb. 3) - Nordstrom sent me an Email saying it would be here on the 8th! I had it shipped to my store!!! They used to use DHL for shipping but switched to UPS (Thank you!!! - DHL was the worst!!!))

Lynne :biggrin:

Beautiful! I LOVE the color! Congratulations! And what a great price! Way to go! The Hailey is really growing on me! I would own one already, but I am afraid it might be a tish small for me. You girls are right about Nordstom...they have super customer service!!!

Beautiful! I LOVE the color! Congratulations! And what a great price! Way to go! The Hailey is really growing on me! I would own one already, but I am afraid it might be a tish small for me. You girls are right about Nordstom...they have super customer service!!!

Thanks! I almost bought a Hailey at the FP store many times and the zipper always bothered me. But luckily, I haven't had any issues with this zipper. I hope it stays that way!

I didn't even know that Nordstrom did price matching! I just happened to be looking on their website and I saw it. So I just called them and asked. I kind of thought that they might not do it for Coach but they said yes! You just have to have a store (such as Macys or Dillards) that has the item in stock, they will call them and verify and then match the price. It's really simple!

I think the Nordstrom sale is over - at least they don't have the sale prices listed on their internet site any longer.

I got a raisin op art audrey for the 30% and 30% too - great deals - thanks to the ladies here!

wow!! great bag for a great price!!! do you know if the sale is still going on for this bag?(plus the extra 30% - 30% you got) i have too many plum stuff to get lol

I'm not really sure honestly. I think that the bags are still on sale at Nordstrom for 33% off. That makes the bag about $198. But I think that the Dillards sale (the 30% off + 30% off) ended on Saturday. I'm not 100% sure though. It might be worth a try to call Dillards and ask. I do know that some Dillards still had some plum wallets and wristlets, if you're interested.