My plum purchase!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a new bag!! First off, I have to say...I'm not much of a purple girl. However, since joining this board and seeing all of ya'lls fabulous purple bags...I think I might have a change of heart! I saw this bag in this beautiful shade of purple of the FP store and fell in love. I just couldn't afford her at the time. Well, thanks to everyone on here, I was told that Nordstrom had these lovelies on sale. So I called up my local store and they didn't have any. :sad: But could order one! Yay!! I just got it today. Here she is, Miss Plum Hailey.

[​IMG]

This photo was taken with flash:
    [​IMG]

And this one without, it's more true to the real color:
    [​IMG]

And this is my sweet kitty, Toby. He LOVES boxes. I think that he thinks that I order stuff just to get him a box! :smile: He didn't waste any time getting in this one.
    [​IMG]

I have to say that the icing on the cake was the price. It was on sale for $198. However, they offer a price match and they price matched the Dillards sale that was going on last weekend!! So, I got 30% off and then 30% off that. I ended up paying $146 before tax! Woohoo!! :yahoo:

2. Wow! You got a great price! I saw this bag IRL and it is gorgeous! Love it, congrats and enjoy!!

3. What a great deal! What a beautiful bag! Congrats. Now I want a purple bag!

4. Congrats on the Plum Hailey!!!!
    She is Beautiful!!!! Nordstrom is the best for ordering!!!
    Your Kitty is very cute and fluffy!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

5. GORGEOUS.... I love her.... and Toby is adorable too....

6. once you go purple you never go back. LOVE THAT BAG

7. congrats! it's gorgeous!
    isn't plum pretty!!
    i just got a large plum wrislet
    and i ordered something plum that i'm getting saturday! can't wait!!!

8. The color is gorgeous and so is the kitty:smile:

9. Thanks ladies!! You all are too sweet. I would have taken more pictures but my camera batteries died on me.

LuvsElvis - This was actually my first time ordering with Nordstrom and it was great. I will definitely order from them again. Everyone I spoke with from my local store and the CS department were extremely nice and professional.

ghall - I really like the plum wristlet. Congrats! I saw the small Plum wallet at a local Macy's over the weekend on clearance. I wasn't sure if I wanted it because it was so small. But now, since I love the color so much, I'm kind of regretting not getting it. What plum did you get? :graucho:

10. Yum!! Beautiful!!

11. Great color!

12. I got a plum large maggie :smile:

13. Btw. Just wonderin- how long did it take to get you bag fron the time you ordered? I jusg ordered something from nordstom too!

14. Gorgeous Hailey! Enjoy her, she's so pretty.

15. What a great purse! Very pretty! Don't ya just love the plum color?! Like you, I wasn't a purple person either until I laid eyes on the plum Maggie. I knew I had to have her. I get so many compliments on the color.