My pleated ergo hobo tote is here

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
Thanks so much for the pics! You are so sweet. It does look nice and roomy - I love it! :love:

All your pink accessories look so cute and coordinated - so adorable btw.

Methinks I need to go drool over this bag at Coach asap. :graucho:

xangelannx

Jan 23, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
babidius...have you received the black tote yet? I would love some pics if or when you do get it!! I just won a gallery tote on ebay though, so don't know if I would still get this one or not.

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
Yep, I got the tan one the other day and my black should be here tomorrow. They look good to me and I see they have the natural hobo listed now. I wanted to see the tote in the store but they didn't have them in but the leather on the satchel is just like the leather on mine. I would still love to know how they get them though.

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Yep, I got the tan one the other day and my black should be here tomorrow. They look good to me and I see they have the natural hobo listed now. I wanted to see the tote in the store but they didn't have them in but the leather on the satchel is just like the leather on mine. I would still love to know how they get them though.

Yeah, me too, especially at the price they sell them at! I bet they are some sort of insider! They definitely look great from the pics. I'm so happy it turned out well!! I like the tote style a lot, but I just went with the satchel because I have a kiss lock and turnlock fetish in general. :P I might have to get one of these totes, though..I like them a lot better than last year's style. I'm not sure if I like my satchel yet, though, so I will wait a bit. I'm not as crazy about the light leather in general on these, but I think some things I just have to get used to!