My pleated ergo hobo tote is here

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
donnalynn, Is the leather of your orange one very light? I can't believe how light the bag is. It looks good. Has the ykk on the inside zipper, everything looks good. It looked a little scuffed but I cleaned her right up

xangelannx

Jan 23, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this one bigger than the old ergo totes? It kinda looks big to me in the pics and I don't like big bags. See, I am gonna have to wait for them to come to stores to try one on. I think the dimensions are the same as the old totes though, but I have never tried one of those on. I've just seen pics on here but they didn't look that big to me.

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
I am having problems uploading pics.

I nevr tried on the old ergo totes so I don't know/ I'm only 5 foot so try and compare by that. I see there is another of the black ones with the tag listed on ebay. My black obe comes on the 22nd.

xangelannx

Jan 23, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
So you think these are definitely the real deal? They really look like it to me and even the tattersall lining looked good in the pics. I think fake tattersall doesn't have the word coach written on it, but I'm not an expet on the fakes.

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
I wish I could go look at one but it does look good, the lining looks good, the zipper has ykk, the creed looks good and so does the stitching. i cleaner her up like I said though because it was scuffed looking in some areas.

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Is this the natural?? Man, I'm loving this color too!! I can't make up my mind, and I would like to buy one soon!!

mary G

Oct 14, 2007
Midwest
She looks great! I have the natural pleated satchel she did have a few scatches when I got her I used the apple care conditioner and it worked great! it kind of blended them in! I think I would like to see these totes IRL to see the difference in the med to large size so I cant wait until they hit the stores!

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
donnalynn, Is the leather of your orange one very light? I can't believe how light the bag is. It looks good. Has the ykk on the inside zipper, everything looks good. It looked a little scuffed but I cleaned her right up

Yes for a leather bag, its super lightweight!! After carrying Legacy bags all winter, this is quite a welcome relief!! I love the color of yours. If I were to get one of these I would get the tote in that color. Cant wait to see more pics.

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
Did the scuffs come out easily? And what did you use?
I got crap when I said this before but I use Murphy's oil soap. A friend of mine owns a business and told me years ago that it works great on leather and I always use it. The scuffs came right out but i do think it is the nature of the leather.

baglady, It is the Natural, my DH is the one that talked me into the color and I have to admit it is a really nice neutral color.