My plastic surgery with Dream Medical Group

Hi I am the one who did power V I know it's more invasive than Acculift. I haven't seen final result yet so cannot recommend, cos I still swell.
Hi Mimi,

Can you share a little more about the Power V lift? I'm interested in it as well but do not know if it's any difference from the Acculift. Thanks.

Hi shiny. actually my acculift is starting to show and im kinda happy. I hope i will get the full results soon. The right side i might posssibly need one more minor acculift treatment tho haha but that's not an invasive procedure so whatever. And yes ure not the only one who told me not to touch my nose anymore! All my friends think im a plastic junkie and always roll their eyes when i tell them im getting some enhancements lol
Congrats K! Glad to know that it is healing nicely.

It's a similar procedure as acculift but dr said the difference is they suck the fat out while acculift use the laser to melt the fat. And it is a combination of acculsculp +ultrasound treatment. Then you need to wear a head support for the whole month during the day whenever you can to mold the face. But I am not recommending it for now as 4 weeks post op my chin still droop and have fat or swell. I am not sure about final result yet. Right now I am a bit worried to tell the truth.

It's a similar procedure as acculift but dr said the difference is they suck the fat out while acculift use the laser to melt the fat. And it is a combination of acculsculp +ultrasound treatment. Then you need to wear a head support for the whole month during the day whenever you can to mold the face. But I am not recommending it for now as 4 weeks post op my chin still droop and have fat or swell. I am not sure about final result yet. Right now I am a bit worried to tell the truth.

OMG Mimi... I hope things will get better for you. Have you contacted TL about this? They recommended Power V lift too but don't think I go for it. On the other hand, about ur swelling, maybe actively taking vitamin c and supplement post op will help? also try to do regular light exercise like jogging, no salty/oily food, a lot of water... Those are the tips I got from the girls who went before me about speeding up post-op results.

Thanks MaiQ, I have been very naughty after the surgery cos I went shopping, visit family in HK, guess I didn't take care of myself during two weeks post op. And yes, a lot of salty food too:sad:, now I am back to Europe and start taking care and regret. For those who think we can take advantage of vacation and surgery have to think twice. Better chill first. It is so comforting for your kind words, always good to hear someone care. Thanks agin.

mimi, sorry to hear about the swell/droop you are still having 4 weeks post op. I tend to believe that it's not fat unless you indeed put on that much weight after the procedure. Most likely its swell/liquid retention in the chin/lower jaw line, and add on top of it, the lack of skin elasticity? I really think it will eventually go away as your body gets rid of the swell.. If it doesn't, you might want to consider a lower face/neck face lift to tighten the skin?? That' the procedure I know I'll need. As I see it, a lift may be the only sure way to get the facial skin tightened. I am planning to take care of the facial bone and fat issue in Sept, wait for a few months then do a lower face lift either in US or Korea.

Try not to worry too much and wait it out.

liposuction??!??! im naturally slim :whistle::whistle: but yes i have a long time ago in Australia for love handle and cheeks.

Also, update! I can actually notice the contouring of the acculift now. Its subtle but noticable to me. I also am still not sure if i am having very mild sagging on the left side or whether my mind is playing tricks on me :S But i guess even if its sagging its so mild that im not even sure if its sagging so meh lol

liposuction??!??! im naturally slim :whistle::whistle: but yes i have a long time ago in Australia for love handle and cheeks.

Also, update! I can actually notice the contouring of the acculift now. Its subtle but noticable to me. I also am still not sure if i am having very mild sagging on the left side or whether my mind is playing tricks on me :S But i guess even if its sagging its so mild that im not even sure if its sagging so meh lol

oh you know, i started exercising and i'm especially concentrating on these exercises that slim your waist and belly and they really work, i was actually considering lipo at one point bc i never liked my belly even when i was at my smallest but those exercises really work! now i'm confident i will have a flat belly with no lipo! if you just put in the hard work you can get a flat belly too! but it's a lot of work, be ready for it haha... doesn't come free :smile:

Hey K,
this may be a personal questiion and you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but do you ever miss your old face? by old i mean, pre-surgery. or any part of it? i'm asking because now that i've booked my flight, i look in the mirror and see my prominent cheekbones ( think native american, which i'm often mistaken for...) and i kind of like them. i know they don't fit my face or body, but i've lived w/them for so far and wonder will i miss them even if i look better after? is anybody else feeling anything like this toward soemthing your going to change? i wonder if this is pre-surgery gitters...

eh im so lazy id rather lipo it haha

My cast and stiches was removed yesterday 8 days after surgery. Maybe because its still swollen it still look like my old bulbous nose.

Dr Park said its still swollen and will take about 3 weeks to settle down, i was advised to use the nose cast at night for two months. I hope my nose will look better soon...

The aculift works for me...no more turkey neck for me.

Last edited:
Hey K,
this may be a personal questiion and you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but do you ever miss your old face? by old i mean, pre-surgery. or any part of it? i'm asking because now that i've booked my flight, i look in the mirror and see my prominent cheekbones ( think native american, which i'm often mistaken for...) and i kind of like them. i know they don't fit my face or body, but i've lived w/them for so far and wonder will i miss them even if i look better after? is anybody else feeling anything like this toward soemthing your going to change? i wonder if this is pre-surgery gitters...
for me i've never missed my ORIGINAL old face not one bit. But i've missed my first post op surgery face. I was looking at pictures last night with my friend and he was like...holy crap i never realized how incredibly different you look! For me i missed my first post op face because in between i had gotten surgery either by dodgey surgeons or done procedures which weren't suitable for me. I was rather irrational and foolish when i was younger and thought surgery was the be all end all.

Also i personally love cheekbones. Its considered very high fashion and fierce. I don't like the lack of cheekbones koreans go for. I think the best cheekbone reduction is a subtle one, where the width is altered but the projection remains the same. So you have a slimmer face but still with definition. That's my opinion anyway.

My cast and stiches was removed yesterday 8 days after surgery. Maybe because its still swollen it still look like my old bulbous nose.

Dr Park said its still swollen and will take about 3 weeks to settle down, i was advised to use the nose cast at night for two months. I hope my nose will look better soon...

The aculift works for me...no more turkey neck for me.
That's great Mrs. Lucky. Does the Acculift helps to define your jaw line and make your face more V-like?