My Plastic Surgery Experience with April 31

Hey guys I did my eyelid reivision at April31 last november and i am extremely upset on the result and how they treated me afterwards.

I gues Brian’s kindness only lasted until u did your surgery and he will treat u like nobody after that.

I am looking for double eyelid revision dr now. Anyone know any good clinic or keen to go together?

My kakao: zillasheepo1994

In my case I was charged roughly around 6mill KRW for just a tip plasty. So if you were wanting more than just a tip plasty it may cost more. Sure, is there an email I can send the pictures to?

Hmm I know what you mean because before i did my surgery I kept trying to find B&A pics of noses similar to mine and I personally couldnt find anything quite the same. It was either the nose wasnt as bulbous and unportionate as mine or their nose was large from top to bottom. My nose on the other hand is a little different than the typical person in my opinion. My overall nose wasnt that big but it was super unportionate. The stem/bridge was small but the bottom half gets super round and buldges out on the side making me have a button or rudolph like nose. So im not sure if you have a similar nose to mine.

My bf came and took care of me which was very nice. As for transportation.. We were being pretty lazy and spoiled so we took cabs the entire trip. Cabs are quite affordable in Korea and are everywhere. The only downfall is the traffic.. but we luckily did book a hotel pretty close to the clinic so the cab ride was very close. So id recommend trying to book a hotel in Gangnam as most of all the PS clinics are located there. No problem! Im happy to help :smile:

Thanks for your detailed review! :smile: I'm european and am considering revision rhino with Dr Kim. May you send me pics of you before and after pleae. I can send you a private message with my email address. Thanks xx