My Pity stop at Tannersville outlet!!

fluffy614

O.G.
May 16, 2007
Yesterday DH took me to AC outlet to pick up my charge hold. So today was his day to have fun, so of course we ended up riding on his Harley.
We decided to go to the Poconos, no intentions of outlet shopping .
Within the first twenty minutes I got nailed with a big bug and had nasty bug splatter all over my hand and my jeans.:throwup: So we stopped at a Dunkin Donuts for me to use the restroom and we continue on our ride. Not ten minutes later, another blow to my forehead and then I feel something stinging me in my bra. I move my shirt and see this big bumble bee in my bra.:nuts: Now DH is clueless and I'm bouncing around back there. He said what's wrong and I said a bee is in my bra. He pulls over and I attempt to get this bee out of my bra only to be stung again on my finger. DH offered to take me home but I knew how badly he wanted to ride so I said no, keep going. So he says let's stop at Coach and I'll buy you a purse because he felt bad for me!

So we stopped at Tannersville , which was an total madhouse. I stay away from there on a normal weekend, let alone a holiday weekend!!! I took a quick glance around and nothing caught my eye so my chance for a Coach gift was a bust! But for anybody looking, there was a teal Gigi, siggy Leigh, pleated Ergo totes and hobos in the parchment color, lots of Heritage stripe items , and a denim large Carly. Sorry I couldn't get near anything to see prices but just want to let you know a few things I saw there.

Thanks girls! I remembered there are also Thompson hobos in the walnut (?) dark brown color and the ink blue and a table full of Madelines.
I'm still trying to think of what I saw there.:idea:

You're fun! MY DH sold his Harley since I was such a bad rider, I could never lean into turns I always want to lean the other way, lol!

:roflmfao: I try to be! DH gets mad when I move around too much but a bee in the bra is an EMERGENCY situation! And this one was clinging to me which made me freak out even more! Sometimes I enjoy the ride more than others, that's for sure.:yes:
Let's just say I wouldn't be sad to see the bike go!