My Pink Obsession & Some Oldies

happy valentine's day dear!! as usual, i'm in awe of your collection! :drool: you really weren't kidding when you said you picked up all the coin purses this season! i love your colors.. and that black fbf, yummy!!!! can we see some modeling pictures please?? :smile:

Thank you Martina_Italy, sparkle2808, peppy, ImNotObsessed and Bethc

Lovelygarment, ... my dear 'K' I'm delighted that you use my photo as your background screen :heart::heart::heart: Thank you!

Pluiee, I'm so in love with the coin purses, how was your valentine :love: .. will post modeling pic. soon .... thank you sweetie:flowers:

I love the oldies, so your collection just makes me :love::upsidedown::love:, plus you take such beautiful pictures of the all together!
And the boobies? I am a die hard fan of the planet with matching bag, do you maybe have pictures of the boobies/planets we see in your avatar hung to the respectively matching bags?

I love the oldies, so your collection just makes me :love::upsidedown::love:, plus you take such beautiful pictures of the all together!
And the boobies? I am a die hard fan of the planet with matching bag, do you maybe have pictures of the boobies/planets we see in your avatar hung to the respectively matching bags?

Thank you dear:flowers:
Here are the pictures of my boobies with the bags

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_6754.JPG
    IMG_6754.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 844
  • IMG_5870.JPG
    IMG_5870.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_6195.JPG
    IMG_6195.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 741
  • IMG_7376.JPG
    IMG_7376.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2695.JPG
    IMG_2695.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 36
Andy, this is one of the most fun threads I've seen. I like to see people go BIG with what they know they like!! Full on overdose. LOVE IT! Also loved Deana's cameo appearance in this thread:P

The pink explosion here is priceless:love: [especially the utterly gluttonous BG pink CP Twins with contrasting HW]:

attachment.php