My Pink Dior bag is finally here after such long wait! Pictures inside as promised!

chiaosy

Jun 5, 2009
Today I officialy become one of Dior fans like everyone here!! my very first Dior purchase is arrived:yahoo:
Want to say thanks for all the people who helped and supported while searching this bag! and especially "Ellie", who's the first person willing to help me out when some people suspected otherwise.....Thank you Ellie, you're such a sweetheart!!

Here it is...the infamous Dior fuchsia soft bag...
picture.php

picture.php

:yahoo: Congratulations!

That is such a pretty colour and great bag! Huge congrats on finally getting your dream Dior :biggrin: I hope your next Dior will be easier to find, but it is so great that you were able to get it!

Wow! I just saw this thread by chance and came in out of curiosity. I'm glad I did because that bag is gorgeous. I don't own Dior but the bags I've seen in person are beautiful and very well made. I would love a bag like this one. Congratulations!

Here's me wearing my Dior!
I like everything about this bag, like it's small size, fit well to me and easy to carry!!
I just don't get it why the buyers don't order this color in USA?? they only have it in black and blue, do they just think fuchsia is not classy enough for Dior??
Anyways~I love my Pink Dior(for some reason I can never pull off a black bag)

excuse me for the blurriness!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now I have a big problem. I stopped lusting after bags and now I'm falling in love with this Dior. I love the finish on it, the silver hardware, the shape and size and the COLOR! It's amazing! So it's only available in black and blue in the U.S.? Where did you get yours? I'm drooling over here.

...and even better on you. It looks devine - and classy.

I can't imagine why they didn't order it in the US because the coulour would go with nearly everything. I can imagine it looks equally fab even against conservative dress, navy/black/grey/brown suit no problem

and it's not exactly small. Very practical really for such a cute number

its so beautifull i love the pink . i was looking for this one in us too but its impossible to find it i guess if we wat to order this one we will have to go though a middle man in europe .

its so beautifull i love the pink . i was looking for this one in us too but its impossible to find it i guess if we wat to order this one we will have to go though a middle man in europe .

YES! you're right! my cousin in Germany is my "middle man"...since I don't know any people from UK, and with a nice online CS women in Germany, I successfuly place the order on this one!
This bag's traveled a long long way from UK to Germany, and finally to USA!

Last edited:
...and even better on you. It looks devine - and classy.

I can't imagine why they didn't order it in the US because the coulour would go with nearly everything. I can imagine it looks equally fab even against conservative dress, navy/black/grey/brown suit no problem

and it's not exactly small. Very practical really for such a cute number

Thanks! and I agree with you...this color is actually easy to match everyday outfit. but I wonder what if I wear a pink dress and this bag at the same time...nah... too much pink:P

Now I have a big problem. I stopped lusting after bags and now I'm falling in love with this Dior. I love the finish on it, the silver hardware, the shape and size and the COLOR! It's amazing! So it's only available in black and blue in the U.S.? Where did you get yours? I'm drooling over here.

I ask my cousin from Germany to order from UK, I found this from Dior UK online boutique, it's such a long story to get this bag...