My Pink Caviar "Charlotte SATC" bag is here....

1. Well, my Pink Caviar Quilted Shoulder bag is here(AKA "Charlotte SATC" bag). It's a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be. I think it would look better on me if it was a smaller pochette size. I love the shape, leather, and color, though! :heart:

Caviar closeup tpf.jpg Full Charlotte.jpg Mirror Charlotte TPF.jpg
  2. Wowsa, what a beautiful bag!

Maybe you'll feel more comfortable with the larger size in the cooler weather seasons (with a jacket or coat).

3. OH that's perfect on you! I love that! That's become a popular bag in here this week!

4. The bag looks great on you!
    Take her out on town and maybe u might like it better...?

5. It really does look great on you!!!! Enjoy it!!!

6. Thanks, ladies!:flowers: Yeah, I think it would look good with thick sweaters or a nice coat this winter. It looked sooo cute on Charlotte on SATC with her lovely coat on. I think I'm not used to shoulder strap drop. It's really really really roomy. It would be perfect for winter, though. :yes:

7. Beautiful :smile:

Love the pink with gold hardware!

8. Congratulations! Its gorgeous! It has become popular this week. I carried mine early this week for a few days. I found some heeled boots to match so I can wear it in the winter too. Its a great all year round bag.

9. Lovely! I think it'll be a great transition bag - it's nice to have a bag that fits comfortably under a coat! Great pruchase!

10. I love that on you! It's a perfect size. You must keep it!!

11. That bag looks beautiful on you! They make a similar one that is about the size of an LV pochette ...with a shorter shoulder drop, but with the same color and quilting....it is 995.....

If you are not in love with that one.....maybe take a look at the smaller one.....

Of course, you could always get both and use one for summer and one for coat weather!

I think you should keep it....since they are hard to find....But you also have to wear what you love and feel comfortable with...

12. I love it! I think the size is great. Congrats!

13. its so beautiful..... i love the color

14. ooh i LOVE it! is this style still readily available at the boutique? She's fab!

15. it looks very nice on you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice