My ping-pong game is back (help!)

heh, roo...i gotta say...the n/s thing isn't very me either...i was hoping it would be priced lower. i prefer robert debbie ALL THE WAY at that price (which is completely out of my range :P).

anyhoooooo, i have to say that it sounds like you kinda have sale goggles for the jennifer and you really luuuuurve the katy. the smaller memphis bags are simply GORGEOUS. i like that they pack a good fashionable punch even though they're little.

i would say get the katy and compare side by side. no harm there, right? maybe the decision will be clear(er).

I think you are very wise, shop. I am afraid to admit that that might be the case. I went to such trouble to get the Jennifer though, and even ended up with two at one point, because Bloomie's didn't cancel my order in time! (it got sent back though, of course).

And yes, I guess the side by side comparison would be best. I think I'll be calling Gabby today; hope she's in!

it won't let me click on it. it's the red/bronze/white one, right? the linesheets make it look like it's bronze/brown/white. i do like it. i think it's a pretty and fun combo, but i wouldn't get it if you'd be worried about it getting dirty.

since the pic can't be enlarged, it's the same color as this robert leslie currently on elux.

12155165_white

I think I would still get the black.

To quote HmMm from her Leslie thread:
"Darn MJ just made them in too many colors. I really can't decide!"
(except for me it's styles, not colors. wish there were more colors of the katy)

That darn MJ--why does he have to make so many pretty, insanely priced bags?? If it were anything else priced lower (much much lower), I'd just get them all!

I think you are very wise, shop. I am afraid to admit that that might be the case. I went to such trouble to get the Jennifer though, and even ended up with two at one point, because Bloomie's didn't cancel my order in time! (it got sent back though, of course).

And yes, I guess the side by side comparison would be best. I think I'll be calling Gabby today; hope she's in!

we were talking about you the other day. she said someone had called in asking about the katy. i mentioned your name and she goes, that's it! she thought you were so sweet. if you get her on the phone, could you ask if she's heard back from corporate regarding the pricing of the fall 09 snakeskin st marks please? i'm dying to know.

we were talking about you the other day. she said someone had called in asking about the katy. i mentioned your name and she goes, that's it! she thought you were so sweet. if you get her on the phone, could you ask if she's heard back from corporate regarding the pricing of the fall 09 snakeskin st marks please? i'm dying to know.

Well, at least she didn't remember me as the horrible non-customer who ended up changing her mind 2-3 times and buying nothing (although that might be about to change).

Sure, I'll ask. Are you afraid to bug her about it again yourself?:P

roo - yeah, stark bright whites are not usually my faves, but i think it works here. sounds like it might not be shiverin' yer timbers.

heehee, that's not exactly the phrase I'd use when I look at the white, you are correct.

I think I'll go take a walk from my office (which isn't soundproof) and see if Gabby is in. :nuts:

attachment.php

RooRoo! What a dilemma...

I'm not in the MJ A-list, so I know my opinion isn't as wise. All I can say is that this bag ^ makes me quivA, while the white one does not. It's simply spectacular.

attachment.php

I'm not in the MJ A-list, so I know my opinion isn't as wise. All I can say is that this bag ^ makes me quivA, while the white one does not. It's simply spectacular.

please. what are you talking about? there is no mj a-list. there's only the awesome list, and last i checked, you were on it. and, of course, your opinion matters especially since i agree with you.

Oh.my.

The white is my favorite! I am a BIG fan of copper, so I think that mix makes my heart flutter. I wish he'd do a copper stam instead of bronze! I do have the bronze ZC though because it is quite beautiful.

Roo. You know what to do girl. Buy the Katy you want, worry about the return process later. Get everything in front of you then you can make an informed decision. That's my philosophy anyway. Which really isn't any good because then I like them all.

Don't listen to me :P

Karms, what a thing to say! All opinions are appreciated.

BUT, ok yes you're on the D-list but I didn't think you knew. JUST KIDDING!
I didn't know there were any lists at all. . .we're all the same around here, aren't we??

Yes, it's so spectacular that I JUST ORDERED ONE FROM GABBY (in the leather, not the python).

And BTW she says she won't have fall pricing info until wed/thurs of next week. Us MJ crazies on the forum can feel free to call her at that time (I didn't mention your name, tad). Except for Karms, because she's D-listed.