My Pics!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :nuts: I adore both of them and am happy I took both!:lol: ! What do you think?

new001.jpg new006.jpg new002.jpg new007.jpg
  2. OMG! ***THUNK...my jaw just hit the keyboard****
    LOVE THEM- I am getting the Green Baggy Gm this week...LOVE those bags!!!!

3. Wow! so pretty, congrats star! I love the green neo the most!

4. I like both!!!!!! You are one lucky lady, enjoy them.

5. They look great!

6. oooh they are gorgeous! congrats!

7. Do you have anything fuchsia or framboise you could take a pic of the pink speedy with? I am wondering what color it most closely matches. Which do you like best, the pink or the green? Great pics, Thanks!

8. Star ~ They Are Gorgeous!!! Of Course, They Both Look Amazing On You!!!!!

9. I am so jealous!!!! Didn't really care for the denim line until I saw these pix. Enjoy both of them! (Is the denim soft?)

10. Visit my bag showcase for more of an Idea, more pics,....some pink in the Cavalli top I am wearing. I lovethepink one, it brightens my day!:love:

Everyone THANKS!!!!:P :P :P

11. Yes it's soft and slouchy, when the tissue is out of the bag it's REALLY soft and slouchy!

12. Star, they're both so cute! I really like the pink :love:

13. Star, both are GORGEOUS! I think you made a good choice in getting both. And your outfit is fab like always

14. I love how it looks! I'm am very jealous that you have two

15. Cute cute bags!!! They look great on you. I love the shade of pink. It's very fresh and invigorating! Have fun with them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice