my pics of new baby!!!!

May 11, 2007
hi, i thought i would just let you girls know that my new baby has arrived. ever since seeing chiaoapples bag, i have hunted this one down:yes: it is the pergamena borsa cervo cocker. i love it. please excuse the quality of the pics, (oh and my clothes, i have foolishly told my sons i would go on a bike ride with them!!)

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 240
  • PICT0037.JPG
    PICT0037.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 341
  • PICT0016.JPG
    PICT0016.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 191
  • PICT0027.JPG
    PICT0027.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 243
Woah! That is gorgeous!! Congrats - it is perfect and I love it! :yahoo:

How much do these Cockers retail at if you don't mind me asking? Might have to add it to my wishlist....:graucho:

thanks everybody for your kinds comments. its a really neutral colour, great for spring and summer, however i have warned my hubby that i shall be longing for a bag in the ebano colour as soon as it gets near fall. oh dear!!

This is really such a stunning masterpiece, my classic cocker feels like a plain jane next to it. The Pergamena is such a gorgeous neutral. I have the opposite colour combi from you. Cocker in Poudre (purplish pink) and french wallet in Pergamena with Limo patent stitchings (actually the matching wallet of your Borsa Cervo). Congrats!!!

thanks ms piggy. i have to speak to the SA at Harrods tomorrow though, because the bag loks a little worse for wear. Nizlay wonders if it was a display bag, judging by the look of it, i think it may have been.