My pics of Colin Farrel!!

1. So I told you all last week that I happend to see Mr Colin Farrel while I was doing some work for the Today Show. Just thought I'd show you some pics... DROOL :nuts: :girlsigh:

(Vlad...you still have my :heart:, and no, I'd never leave you for him)

colin1.jpg colin2.jpg colin3.jpg colin4.jpg colin5.jpg
  2. Wow ! you have a great selection of pics, what wonderful memories to share with your family & friends back home. :heart:

3. ^ He shook my hand and talked to me for a minute... it was on TV... I had NO idea!! My mom called to tell me it was on tv and I nearly died. I was like a little girl... his accent is quite :girlsigh:

4. Your trip to NYC is going to be memorable, huh, Megs? Colin is such a cutie!

5. He's such a hottie!!!!

6. Haha, I probably would not be able to say anything to him.
    He's so hot!!

7. yum! lucky you!

8. yummy!lucky you Megs!:flowers:

9. hes so cutee! i wish i could meet him in real life too!! lucky you!!!

10. OMG Megs! You are such a lucky girl!! LOL :nuts:

Colin Fareel is my dream bad boy!! Just on my dream though..:wlae:

11. You are having too much fun! I want to be in New York right now! Thanks for the pics-he looks great.

12. dude is such a whore, but he's definitely not bad to look at! lucky megs!

13. Colin Farrell is one of my favorite actors to stare at. I just saw miami vice and while the plot was lacking being able to look at him on screen made up for it!

14. he's cute but i hear he is such a jerk! glad you're having fun in NYC megs! will see u soon.

15. OMG, I so love Colin Farrell He's my crush, my Ideal guy,I OVE LOVE LOVE LOVE him lucky you!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH:heart::girlsigh:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice