My PICS of BLUE & BLACK SOFT & CHAIN

Jan 6, 2008
Ok Ladies....Here are the pictures of my small black soft and chain flap and my brand spankin new large blue soft and chain flap. Excuse the outfits...I am in exams and living in my sweats. I need everyone's input on the Blue Flap because it's not as vibrant in real life as it looked in the Jessica Alba pics...it's still beautiful but not as punchy as I was hoping. Is it a keeper or no? Thanks in advance ladies!!!

Attachments

• phpvAKIYwPM.jpg
    phpvAKIYwPM.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 427
  • phpeZYNE9PM.jpg
    phpeZYNE9PM.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 416
  • phpu7viecPM.jpg
    phpu7viecPM.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 168
GORGEOUS!!! Congrats on 2 beautiful bags, you look FAB with them. I think the black soft and chain leather is the most beautiful leather that I've ever seen on a bag and I've seen A LOT. The blue is gorgeous. However, if it's not vibrant enough for you, you might want to check out the electric blue hidden chain bags. It's so bright that it probably glows in the dark. :P

Oh Purple. You finally got it!!! It's beautiful...congrats! Maybe it's not as vibrant because in every picture that Jessica Alba's carrying it, she's outdoors. Have you tried looking at it in bright light?

Xsouzie!!! I know you're totally right about the outdoor light and it is brighter outdoors....I guess I was just initially disappointed because of the Jessica Alba pics and how bright it was like you said...but it is a beautiful bag. You think I should keep?

attachment.php

attachment.php

I love both your bags....esp the blue one...it's gorgeous. It's definitely a keeper, don't let it go.:tup:

Congrats:yahoo::yahoo: