My personal bags showcase

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone, just wanted to say I love this forum, and I love looking at everyone's collection. I'm fairly new to the site, sooo, I'd like to formally introduce myself and the designer bags I own. My LV Parioli is on its way, I'll post a pic when I get it:yes:

1- Coach bags
    2- Prada pochette and Tressor wallet
    3- LV Alma monogram

purse collection 001.jpg Alma.JPG prada.JPG
  2. Welcome to the PF:yahoo:

Nice collection, congrats:yes:

3. Welcome to tPF! You have a great collection and I especially love the prada wallet!

4. I love your alma :love: The leather looks so naked and new!

5. Your Alma is gorgeous!!:love: Welcome!!:flowers:

6. Thanks spablo! The Alma is my very first LV purchase. It's barely 2 weeks old, hehe!:yes:

7. Wow, love the Alma. Congrats on your first LV purchase.

8. mmmm... new Alma... :heart:.

9. Thanks to my fellow bag lovers! I fell in love with my whole buying experience, and now I am hooked. I have been telling everyone in my family that I ONLY want Louis Vuitton giftcard for my birthday and Christmas:yes: . Oh wait, do they even sell giftcards at the actual boutique? Hehe. And to add to that, a week after buying the Alma, I went on eBay and found a perfect work bag for me, the Parioli. I am sooo excited to get that!!! :P It's used, but it's a damier, so it will be hard to tell the age! I will post pics when I get them!!:yes:

10. ^^^I know!!! One LV and you have to have more!!! Great collection :heart:

11. Nice Start!!!!:love: WELCOME!!!!!:heart:

12. Welcome and thanks for sharing!

13. nice collection.. that alma looks really nice..

14. Thanks all! :flowers:

15. Welcome, LTV! Great collection...and a fellow northwest girl too, woo hoo!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice