My persian Smitten lounging amongst my bags

LVBagLady

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Somehow, my cat and some of my bags have ended up together on my bed. We are having a very lazy day today.

Iwantaspybag

Aug 16, 2011
Secret location
Clearly a wise cat with excellent taste. How did he or she manage to get under a bag?

I think you should get a cross body strap for him or her and wear your Persian as an accessory.:graucho:

karmallory

Purse Peace <3
O.G.
Nov 15, 2010
LIM & ILM
I wonder... If I put my LV's around my cat's bed he might actually use it? :thinking: Anywho, Smittin is adorable and SO much prettier that any bag I've seen on tpf!!!

LVBagLady

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Clearly a wise cat with excellent taste. How did he or she manage to get under a bag?

I think you should get a cross body strap for him or her and wear your Persian as an accessory.:graucho:
The bag just kind of ended up in that position. I was checking out the handles and put it aside. Smitten just happened to lay next to it. He's a boy but everyone thinks he's a she. :confused1:

asianjade

Dec 20, 2009
Houston, TX
She is so cute. We went to my MIL on X'mas eve and met her beautiful cat like yours, very flurry but she is only 6 years old and can't see.

LVBagLady

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
She is so cute. We went to my MIL on X'mas eve and met her beautiful cat like yours, very flurry but she is only 6 years old and can't see.
Smitten is almost 12 years old. He has colitis and is on a special diet and medication. He is lucky I got him before I got addicted to Louis Vuitton because his name would've been Louis.
:speedy:

luvprada

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
Smitten is a gorgeous boy. I never would have guessed he was 12. So how did he get his name? Were you "smitten" with him? (I do like his name :smile:)

Mar 7, 2008
Awww, what a cute pic! Thanks for sharing it with us. I love cats - I'm under 30 but I'm officially known as the crazy cat lady amongst my family lol.