***My Perfect + Friendly SA got me 3 fantastic items!!*** \^0_0^/

I remember you posting that you were always searching for that elusive Mirage........congrats on finally finding one of the last ones left and on that great sales associate....I LVoe all of your things !!!

Thanks Everyone for your lovely comments, you and my SA made my Sunday the best ever! :heart:

What an awesome SA!!! That red/creme CB Pochette is TOOOOO cute!!! :love:

Thanks John, you have always been such a dear in helping me authenticate my eBay finds. I love my Cherry Blossom bag very much!

Love your new goodies and the pics...I have that CB too!

Ooooh show me your Cherry Blossom bag, I just love this colour combi so much.

wow can u share the name of your SA? i go to raffles hotel boutique usually and is wondering about the other boutiques' service :smile:.

Hey, I went to Raffles before, and they were much nicer than Ngee Ann but I still prefer DFS for their friendly staff. I will PM you with my SA's name. He's great!

OMG Congrats !!! I know how much you wanted all of these, SO HOT !!!. I love the CB pochette too, the alignment of the flowers is so unusual !! :flowers:

Thanks sweetie, for the encouragement always and the updated eBay finds! :flowers: I still have the 2 more elusive items to get before I retire for a few months...

And yes, I love my Cherry Blossom because its very hard to get that pattern of flowers on the front, and in that colour as well. She's my precious haha. :love:

I remember you posting that you were always searching for that elusive Mirage........congrats on finally finding one of the last ones left and on that great sales associate....I LVoe all of your things !!!

Thanks hun, haha I guess you noticed my desperate comments in all the other threads huh... :lol:

Wow, you got some wonderful things there & what a wonderful SA- be sure to write a nice letter about him to LV, it means the world to the SA's to get the recognition!Congrats!