My perfect Chanel!!!

vink

Trying to be good
O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
Since I've been in love with Chanel, still I feel like there's something missing. I'm a little bit of a tomboy and always love crossbody bag. With flaps, I get all the dress up thing that I'm soooo love, but well, they're still kinda delicate bag.

I walked into a boutique a couple days before Christmas looking for something since I've been good since the last increase and guess what!??!?! I found something! :smile:

I've been using this bag for sometime and I have to admit it's really my perfect Chanel. :smile:

So, please let me introduce... :smile:

My Christmas gift to myself this year...

vink

Trying to be good
O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
Can anybody guess what it is? ;)

I don't think I've seen any reveal of it here.

vink

Trying to be good
O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
It's like a striptease!!
Is it turning you on? :graucho:

let's see vink!!!! Is it something blue???:smile:
No, not this time. :smile: I think I'm done with the blue for a while. :smile: Unless there's a perfect piece of CJ coming up. I'm loving those interlace chain bangles for SS12, but wow! from what I heard, the price is so crazy!

It's a flap!!! What kind of flap this is? :graucho:

vink

Trying to be good
O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
Here it is in full glory. :smile: It's the country chic flap in large size. 11A

I love that it has the crossbody strap. The strap is adjustable. Well, not that much, but still it is. :smile: And so far, the leather is pretty durable. No scratch insight and with my DD, I really can't baby it that much. So I have to say I'm impressed with this lambie. :smile:

vink

Trying to be good
O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
You can also handheld it with those chain strap.

Inside it has compartments.

And it's big enough to hold an Ipad! :smile:

vink

Trying to be good
O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
LOVE the Christmas wrap!!
Yes. :smile: I'm loving it, too. Still, somehow I wish Chanel enclose some kind of pin or anything with the black camelia so we can just use it without DIYing it. I mean it's not as cool as the jacket charm, you know... But it's definitely pretty.

Oooh this is so pretty, the leather looks so soft & lush.
The leather is great! :smile: Very smooth to touch and so soft. Still, it's very tough. I haven't seen any scratches on either the gray lamb part or the tan leather at all. With carrying DD around, I kinda worry I will see some, but not at all!!! And it's all velvety smooth.

And this is what push me over the edge! I always have a thing for the back pocket. Well, it's just my crazy idea associating Chanel with back pocket. And this one has a back pocket! :smile: