My perfect Black/Gold everyday bag - Help me?

Vote here:

• Dolce & Gabbana MISS SICILY

• Chanel GST

• Chloe Large Elsie

• Prada Saffiano Lux Tote

• Chloe Paraty

• Gucci Soho Shoulder Bag

Results are only viewable after voting.

_blush_

O.G.
Mar 21, 2012
Hi everyone!

So, I have a black with gold hardware Tory Burch Amanda Hobo, but I would love an elegant premier designer bag in this color combo..

Take a look at the 6 bags. Vote for the most elegant!

Note: I'm turning 30 in August so I'd like something that ages well. Also, my style is mostly feminine rather than rock'n'roll.

Thank you!!

Attachments

• 001_56f509e3-b427-4ad2-b3f1-c0072f6309fc.JPG
    001_56f509e3-b427-4ad2-b3f1-c0072f6309fc.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 752
  • 2009_Chanel_GST_Bag2.jpeg
    2009_Chanel_GST_Bag2.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 1,092
  • 10310503_1615569_400.jpg
    10310503_1615569_400.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 680
  • NMV1CSJ_mx.jpg
    NMV1CSJ_mx.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 753
  • NMV14LD_mx.jpg
    NMV14LD_mx.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 720
  • NMV16A6_bx.jpg
    NMV16A6_bx.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 679
Last edited:
If your style is feminine, why not look at Valentino? I personally am not a fan of the logo'd bags or the Chloe, but a simpler Chanel might be good, otherwise the prada or the dolce could work. I don't know what you do but the bags seem a bit formal without any personality. Which is fine, but I suggest thinking about your style more - to me your post seems awfully brand driven, or trying to achieve a certain perception, because the bag styles all seem quite different, color combo aside. I hope this helps! Go with something you LOVE. Even if its free you should love it!

Never one for fads, the design behind the Chanel GST is a sure fire hit to offer many years of enjoyment without ever dating itself. It will be trendy not only this season, but the next and even decades afterwards.

I'd go for the Chanel or Prada but reconsidering your 30, I think the Chloe bag has that very feminine, classy reflection of someone your age. Otherwise, Chanel & Prada would be a definite headturner for classy bag lovers like me:smile:

Naachyan,

Can't go wrong with the Prada Lux tote - I love it myself! Timeless elegance. My #2 vote is the Chanel.

I know you said that you want black and it's purely personal preference. I have predominantly black bags and, of late, been looking to spice my collection up with different color bags that are also suitable for many use/occasions. Maybe another consideration would be a different color. The Prada tote (and variations of this tote) comes in quite a few colors!

Happy shopping!:smile:

My exact same dilemma so curious to see others' feedback. I was aiming for a GST but when hubby saw it he said its too boxy. I still like the bag though. For me it's a toss up between GST, Prada and Dolce. BTW, love the Gucci too...Gucci is the most no-fuss durable brand, their leather bags wear very well. Actually I like all the bags here, I just like black and gold period lol. GL And do let us now what you end up with!