My pegase is broken...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I used my pegase 55 as a carryon on my trip to france (to get the lockit home safely). This is The 3 time I use it, it's 10-11 months old. It's never been overloaded, and I just had my lockit in it this time. On the airport I noticed that it was a hole in The fabric attatching The zipper to the canavas...
    I'll be bringing it in to LV tomorrow. Hopefully they can fix it fast, nerd it in a couple of weeks.. Anyone else had problems whit theire pegase??

image-4095455564.jpg

2. I have had several problems with mine. My bar on the bottom and wheels have come off before as well as my handle. I opened a thread on her about it and basically the outcome was use cheap luggage because its going to get messed up, even if you carry it on and dont check it. I now use a DVF suitcase set to get checked and an Icare bag as a cary on that goes under the seat, not overhead. LV will fix it but they will charge you and it will take a few weeks at minimum, unless the airline was somehow at fault, which I had happen about ten years ago with a keepall that I checked in instead of using it as a carryon (silly silly me) However the airline replaced it in full.