My Pearl Grey Gathered Sophia should arrive tomorrow!

midnightmama

Apr 6, 2007
I went in yesterday to return the Silver Madison Shoulder bag (LOVED it, but it was just tooo big on me!), and ended up ordering the Small Pearl Grey Gathered. :nuts:

When I got the shipping notification yesterday, it showed up as Bone!! The SA ordered me the wrong color!! So I quickly called her up, and she was able to locate the package and put a stop on the delivery. Long story short, the SA ended up overnighting it for me (which I just found out through the shipping notification) so it should be here tomorrow!!!! Can't wait!!!!! Will post pics when I get her!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Awesome, cannot wait to see it!
Do you know what the color code on it is? I am debating on this or the original grey, but I think I'd like this grey better.

TIA!

yup yup, it's the new lighter pearly grey! i think it has a shimmer to it. i asked the SA if it is like the sparkle leather (which i didn't want), and she said in the computer it notes it as cowhide, not sparkle. i can't wait to get it!

missmoz, the code is SV/Peg. :smile:

yup yup, it's the new lighter pearly grey! i think it has a shimmer to it. i asked the SA if it is like the sparkle leather (which i didn't want), and she said in the computer it notes it as cowhide, not sparkle. i can't wait to get it!

missmoz, the code is SV/Peg. :smile:

Thanks so much, midnightmama! We'll all be anxiously awaiting your reveal tomorrow!