My Pearl Grey Gathered Sophia should arrive tomorrow!

midnightmama

Apr 6, 2007
I went in yesterday to return the Silver Madison Shoulder bag (LOVED it, but it was just tooo big on me!), and ended up ordering the Small Pearl Grey Gathered. :nuts:

When I got the shipping notification yesterday, it showed up as Bone!! The SA ordered me the wrong color!! So I quickly called her up, and she was able to locate the package and put a stop on the delivery. Long story short, the SA ended up overnighting it for me (which I just found out through the shipping notification) so it should be here tomorrow!!!! Can't wait!!!!! Will post pics when I get her!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

nyssa.

._.
Jun 18, 2010
Woohoo! Congratulations. I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to see your reveal :smile:

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
Is this the new gray, or original gray gathered?
Either way, congrats! I look forward to your reveal!

missmoz

"Me and the Moon"
O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
in the lab
Awesome, cannot wait to see it!
Do you know what the color code on it is? I am debating on this or the original grey, but I think I'd like this grey better.

TIA!

LIblue

Dona Nobis Pacem
Mar 29, 2007
Please forgive my ignorance but what's the difference between the pearl grey and the original?

midnightmama

Apr 6, 2007
yup yup, it's the new lighter pearly grey! i think it has a shimmer to it. i asked the SA if it is like the sparkle leather (which i didn't want), and she said in the computer it notes it as cowhide, not sparkle. i can't wait to get it!

missmoz, the code is SV/Peg. :smile:

missmoz

"Me and the Moon"
O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
in the lab
yup yup, it's the new lighter pearly grey! i think it has a shimmer to it. i asked the SA if it is like the sparkle leather (which i didn't want), and she said in the computer it notes it as cowhide, not sparkle. i can't wait to get it!

missmoz, the code is SV/Peg. :smile:
Thanks so much, midnightmama! We'll all be anxiously awaiting your reveal tomorrow!