My PCE saga continues...Yet another new Chelsea Beauty

We are bag twins itbag, congrats on the ash tote! I love the thick leather and the grey is perfect! I am concerned about the dowel, I have a new caramel dowel--I better check it carefully before using it! I didn't realize there were so many quality control issues with the dowels...

We are bag twins itbag, congrats on the ash tote! I love the thick leather and the grey is perfect! I am concerned about the dowel, I have a new caramel dowel--I better check it carefully before using it! I didn't realize there were so many quality control issues with the dowels...

Thanks jxwilliams! :smile: I would look at the stitching around where the big chain strap attaches, and on the sides of the bag where it is pinched with stiching to have a narrower top. That is where my dowel flap unravelled.

Thought I'd let you know that I got caught in the rain yesterday with my ash tote and the leather and suede came out unscathed!

That's great news BonBonz! :smile: I am really wanting this to be my winter bag, and it's good to know that it will hold up to the grueling Midwest snow and rain.

I just gotta say....I :love::heart::cloud9: this bag!! Congrats, it's a fabulous choice!!

It's on my list...it's GOT to go to the outlet b/c I can't pay FP for anything else! I really love this big bag, I tried it on at the store and it's divine! :graucho:

I just gotta say....I :love::heart::cloud9: this bag!! Congrats, it's a fabulous choice!!

It's on my list...it's GOT to go to the outlet b/c I can't pay FP for anything else! I really love this big bag, I tried it on at the store and it's divine! :graucho:

Thanks MedtechCarol! :smile:

What's really funny is that I never tried this bag on at the store because I thought it was too huge for me. But when I decided not to try my luck with a second dowel flap, I finally tried it on and it looked awesome and I felt silly for never trying it on before. :P:shame: