My PCE Purchases!

Thank you all~I feel so guilty sharing and talking about Coach.I just need a change of pace.I do know that I hold my children even closer.My boyfriend is a lost soul and I don't think I can even help him find his way back.I will just be here!!!I may do some searching for some support groups.If they are anything like most of you here on TPF, we will be lucky.Again, thank's and I will pass your kind comments on to my dbf.

I'm so sorry for your loss......hopefully you can get dbf to open up and grieve....men are so difficult that way. Your goodies are really cute!!

Yesterday I found out that a friend of mine passed away - she was diagnosed with cancer about a month ago and I hadn't heard from her, was hoping that she was getting chemo and it was knocking her out. Instead, I heard from her daughter that she passed away. I had been planning on using my PCE this weekend and it seems so meaningless now. But I've been moping around all day and I feel like I need to myself spiffied up and out to a mall now - maybe even the further one with the flagship store. Life is meant to be lived, right??