My PCE Purchases!!!

Sorry everyone bad news...my camera is out of battery and we have no AAA batteries! :cursing: But I won't keep you waiting until I get batteries. I got the medium Carly in chili leather TDF, the Hamptons signature satchel in black and these earrings which I had to order http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=10121&category_id=73 And my mom finally bought herself a real, yes real, Coach bag. She ordered the new optic medium Carly. It is so cute IRL! I can't wait to show pics of that! Sorry everyone :sad:

I would take pics on my phone but the lighting in my house is so dark so the pics are horrible. I have a pic of the optic Carly my mom ordered from the store surprisingly you can see it!
IMG00301.jpg

Oh ya it has silver hardware!!! I was so syked about that. I was telling the girl there that I am so brassed out lol so seeing this brought hope to me that silver is coming back. I wish my chili Carly had silver hardware. oh well I love it anyways!

I know what u mean about being "all brassed out"--I wish that more bags would have nickel/silver hardware--my issue mostly has to do with the fact that most of the cute charms/keyfobs have nickel hardware! I wish Coach would come out with more brass charms/keyfobs.