My PCE purchase plans changed to a few outlet buys..!

Twins on the metallic Audrey - I hope this one works for you! Mine has been trouble free, and she is :cloud9:
I agree about the outlet vs. FP...I had an iPad case I did a presale on, but when I went to the men's store the same case (in a different shade of blue) was on clearance. So instead of $150 with PCE, I scored her for $56....huge difference! I was honest with my SA at FP yesterday and she was very understanding.
I also fondled the Courtenay yesterday and agree she seems small to me and I am not crazy about the front pocket. I actually think I might be happy with my current bag collection!:P

Twins on the metallic Audrey - I hope this one works for you! Mine has been trouble free, and she is :cloud9:
I agree about the outlet vs. FP...I had an iPad case I did a presale on, but when I went to the men's store the same case (in a different shade of blue) was on clearance. So instead of $150 with PCE, I scored her for $56....huge difference! I was honest with my SA at FP yesterday and she was very understanding.
I also fondled the Courtenay yesterday and agree she seems small to me and I am not crazy about the front pocket. I actually think I might be happy with my current bag collection!:P

Thanks..!
I was content with my collection also.. but saw the mint color & just have to have something in it bag wise...
but of course stopping at the outlet and finding the Lindsey & Audrey I could not pass them by... LOL