My PCE purchase arrived early! No teasing!

ejoy43

Mmmm Coach *nom nom*
O.G.
Jan 29, 2009
So I wanted this bag, and then I decided I didn't want it because I wasn't sure if it was worth the money. Of course, I changed my mind again, but I found out it was sold out online. I called my store and they said they could order it. I ordered it Wednesday morning, but was worried that my order would be canceled because if it's sold out online, then they probably don't have anymore or very few at JAX. To my surprise, my bag shipped yesterday and arrived today, just two days after ordering it! It came from another store! Yippee! So here it is, my new black ice ski bunny Glam tote.

I was worried about the bag being cheap looking, but it's super cute just like I was hoping it would be. I was also worried that the nylon would be too thin and that it would rip or puncture easily. I tried gently pulling at the material and so far my opinion is that it's durable, won't snag or rip, and is very easy to wipe clean. As an added bonus, the lining is amazing! It's not plain black like I was expecting. Plus you can't tell from the pictures, but the large hangtag is like a snow globe! There's liquid inside so the snow floats around. I am thrilled about this bag. It reminds me of those Chanel quilted bags that are way beyond my budget. Thanks for letting me share as always.

Attachments

• Ski Bunny 002.jpg
    Ski Bunny 002.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 167
  • Ski Bunny 003.jpg
    Ski Bunny 003.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Ski Bunny 004.jpg
    Ski Bunny 004.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Ski Bunny 005.jpg
    Ski Bunny 005.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 60
I normally dislike quilted bags but I have to say, this one does it right. It's a classy quilt pattern that doesn't make it look like your bag is wearing a parka.

Thanks everyone! So many requests for mod pics! Hehe! I'm usually too self-conscious to do modeling pics, but tomorrow is the bf's birthday so maybe I'll snap a couple before I head out for lunch.