My Pce Haul

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
No pics yet...but here's the list:

FOR ME (cos I had to .... I just had to)
  • Star Luggage Tag Charm (it's so smokin hot on my blue Tano bag that I'm carrying today)
  • Sig Stripe Cosmetic Case in silver/black/gunmetal (it's got Legacy stripe lining!)
  • Ocelot Ponytail scarf.... (it's TDF.... !!!)
FOR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS
  • "M" charm for my best friend
  • Penguin key fob for my darling daughter (and he's SO CUTE)
  • Ice Skate Mix key fob and cell phone lanyard for my daughter's figure skating coach
  • Two Hamptons Sig Mini-Skinnies, one brass/khaki/gold and one brass/khaki/chestnut (one for my Secret Santa here at the office and one for my dear daughter)
My SA told me to "come back all week" and shop!!! hahaha

I walked around w/ the patchwork Carly over one shoulder and a Bleecker duffle over the other..... and I could only hear my Hub saying, "Please don't buy anything big at Coach today. Please....wait until after Christmas." So I actually abided by his wishes because I gave him a list of the things I wanted 2 weeks ago .... I don't want to ruin his fun on Christmas and whatever I don't get I can just go buy later haha

I pre-ordered a Large Hamptons CarryAll in black leather which they have to mail me. I went over to Macy's and got a silver and white Chelsea optical wristlet and a pink optical picture keychain - I might return the wristlet as we aren't going to the holiday party I got it for anymore :sad: I have too many wristlets as it is.

I can't believe how lazy I've been about pics! haha

Here's the luggage tag charm on my blue Tano bag.

It's really gorgeous and BOLD ... it's actually perfect on this bag.

Attachments

• LugTag1.JPG
    LugTag1.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 47
  • LugTag2.JPG
    LugTag2.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 54
And here's the ocelot scarf!

I can't post pics of the cosmetic case as I'm not allowed to til Chrismas hahaha

Attachments

• missprint4.JPG
    missprint4.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 52