********my Paypal Nightmare! Read This!******

Well I made such a big stink over what they were doing, I was surprised they called me, very nice, and I know they have a job to do, but she said this will happen more and more now. I told her they basically accused me of selling fake bags and they REFUSED to look at my 1500+ positive feedbacks. The handbags issue is the worst I guess. so ladies, if you are a handbag powerseller, keep those receipts. I will keep mine if you guys ever need them, I'll fax them or overnight them to you. ~phew~ its over.

Oh yeah, I will still sell. I only have one more Chloe bag to list and some other things. I'm relocating in December so anything I dont drop off at Goodwill will be listed. I just wont accept PayPal anymore. Its back to good ol' money orders!

Oh no!!!! I'm selling two bags on Ebay at the moment!!! I'm really worried now...I'll never sell anything on Ebay again!

What IS PayPal good for?! They charge ridiculous fees, they can't refund your money (even if the seller is a scam artist) if they can't "retrieve the funds", they hold on to your money like they did with OhDonna...I can't believe this!!! Coincidentally I'm being scammed on Ebay at the same time (my first scam ever after 2 years and many purchases), and PayPal now charges $25 for my claim (I thought it was free protection!!) if the claim is decided in my favour (and if they can retrieve the money).

Donna ~ I'm So Glad It Worked Out & Quickly!!! :smile: I Have Been Thinking About It The Past Couples Days Hoping For The Best!!!! .......I Don't Blame You MO's Only!!! :smile:

Now im so scared to sell... or accept paypal...

Ive heard of people selling real things get pulled for trademark misue??? :crybaby:

Yes!!! This has just happened to me, and now I'm digging around for my receipt so that I can tell Ebay to go stuff their faces with it! It's so frustrating that Ebay/Paypal do these things to honest people selling authentic stuff, yet refuse to do anything to those crooks selling fakes!!

This kinda disturbes me. If they are going to crack down on bags, start with those sellers who sell those gross multiple listings bags at $59.00.

Cant they tell what is real and fake. .... I hope you get your money soon!!!! I can feel you pain dealing with this type of nonsence.

Uh yes HELL yes. This is beyond ridiculous. PayPal and Ebay are becoming evillllllllllll. :cursing: that's it for me. I am removing my checking account from Pay Pal. If I ever sell in Ebay again they can call me with a credit card, send a money order or use BidPay.

i'm sorry that you've had all of this trouble w/paypal. it sounds so disheartening. i was sold fake bags by two diff sellers last month before i discovered this forum. i'm going to inform paypal right now so they can go and harass the right people. i know this won't help you out, but maybe i can turn paypal towards frauds who are really ripping honest people off. i hope something nice happens to make you feel better:flowers:

i was sold fake bags by two diff sellers last month before i discovered this forum. i'm going to inform paypal right now so they can go and harass the right people. i know this won't help you out, but maybe i can turn paypal towards frauds who are really ripping honest people off.

Me too, who were your sellers so we can all avoid them?

umm..just a small player here, ebay wise i sell clothes that don't really go so high...i mean..twenty dollars?

and paypal had me go through the whole loop of confirming address, changing my password...otherwise my account would be restricted and i cannot request any funds! which means, that all the money i accumulated was frozen!

well. took awhile but i got that worked out,

really don't want to sell at ebay anymore, i think i'd stick to craigslist.

or any alternatives out there? =/ ebay and paypal do suck.

Take the idiots to court...Who are they to hold your OWN money from you?? i would get some legal advice because im pretty sure they cant!!

I cant belive they target you when after "peter brokck" died my fiance found a whole bunch of fake stuff suposedly signed by peter, but it was all fake..I dont use ebay for these reason, you sel thats fine but at the end of the day ebay can always hold your own back from you..

Go seek legal advice, its not petty cash they are holding, close to 4 grand im sure u have some more rights than what they are saying you do..

I'm so glad that this issue is resolved for you!
I'm just wondering if they targeted you because you were trying to withdraw such a large amount from your Paypal account?? They noticed it was from selling handbags and decided to target you with all of this hassel!!!!