My Patent Change Purse Wallet - please help me and see if there is something wrong

jesmineang

Jesmine
O.G.
Oct 30, 2008
Brought this wallet from the local boutique yesterday. Wanted the classic black lamb one but they only had the grey lambskin one left and thus was shown this patent grey one instead. The patent is nice but it is also the last piece left but still quite alright as it is displayed in the window showcase.

My own observation when home... noticed that there are wrinkles at the back when i open up the wallet. The same area where i am pressing on which is the folding part is seemed to feel like the patent piece is separated from the leather instead of sticking together. that means it means like that is alot of space in between and alot of wrinkles when opened. Is this how it should be like for this wallet or maybe because it is patent?
02042009010.jpg

I have no idea how this wallet should be as this is the only piece left. Anyone can advise?

02042009009.jpg

02042009008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't look wrong to me. I have a small wallet like yours (not patent though, I have a PNY wallet) and mine has the wrinkles and space you're referring to as well.

Seems normal to me.