My Paris Trip

I just got back from my trip yesterday. I took some pictures of H window displays and some from the party. It was a very nice trip. The hermes party was great but it was way too crowded in the store. I went there at 9.30pm and there were a long line to get in with invitation cards but luckily my friend got us in without waiting. At around 1 A.M half of the guests had gone home and I stayed for a little longer in PERMES CLUB until 2.30am. But my friends stayed longer in the club until 7 in the morning.

I went back again the next day at 2pm which was already open to public. I got to order two Kelly pochette in fushia croc and violet croc and kelly 25 in lizard natural ombre. I paid for them but still don't know when I will get them. But if I get them next year, that means I paid for the price of this year which is not bad. There are nothing really interesting on the shelf except birkins all in croc with diamond in saffron, blue and beige. Kelly wallet in crocodile which is very expensive for the wallet and it's not suitable for using it alone as clutch in the evening. But they are very nice. Some bolides in fushia ostrich, black box kelly in many sizes, many lindy, 3 of the same kelly pochette in dark brown, 2 of same kelly pochette in matte croc new color in shade of dark blue/green, can't remember the color, beautiful but not my style. Lots of orange and blue jeans in plume, bolide.

I went back to the boutique again 2 days after since I felt I was fustrated not to have anything H back home. This time, I got offered some of birkin bags. The limited edition mosaique birkin which I don't really like, birkin 25 ostrich in very pale pink beige which is very cute but the color is not for me. Nothing in croc birkin without diamonds, nothing in lizard for 25 birkin, only normal leather in simple colors size 30 and 35 which I don't want. I was looking for something for the evening, maybe the kelly longue in black normal or exotic? NO! another color? yes they have in box vert olive and orange swift. So I bought another kelly longue in orange swift and one pair of gloves. I also bought the pom pom accessorie for the bag which I believe it's a new product. And my sister in law got a birkin 30 in orange swift. I was happy at least I didn't come home empty hand from Hermes.

ILML, it's funny we have been in the shop at the same exact time twice (I was at the party and then I was there the next day at 2PM handbag department).

I too didn't like much the mosaique toile, so that's three of us: you, Ginab, and me. The idea was nice, but that's about it.

Also, I :heart:absolutely fell in love:heart: with lizard naturel ombre and when you said you ordered it in a kelly 25 you killed me! I love this so much! Lucky you! Also, the violet kelly pochette! It's TDF! Just like the picture we had all over the forum a while back, I drooled over it a countless number of times. Lucky LUCKY woman, I'm really happy for you.

I was about to buy a kelly longue too, in parchemin, but I finally passed on it, thinking that it would have gotten dirty too easily. I think I am regretting this right now because when I tried it on it looked gorgeous on me.
Great choice to buy it in orange, I really like it, I am sure you'll be happy with that choice too. As a matter of fact I noticed that generally speaking I do like very much the selection you are doing in your bag purchases, you pretty much select what I would be likely to select.

One last thing. The tag on the blueish-greenish matte croc kelly pochettes said vert foncé, and we were talking with our SA about what a chameleon color that was. I once again agree with you: gorgeous but not for me. I would have died for it if it had been a kelly longue though.

ILML, it's funny we have been in the shop at the same exact time twice (I was at the party and then I was there the next day at 2PM handbag department).

Then we were all there at the same time. At the party (I was upstairs, ILML, when you took that photo of the two men doing that performance piece on the ground floor), and also in the handbag dept the next day at 2pm - but I didn't see even you, TT. Must have been too focussed on the bags! :P

I saw three different women purchasing croc birkins that day: a 35 black PH shiny, and two 35 matte havanes, but I think those were special orders being picked up.

The five or six matte croc lindys were all sold within 15 min of the tills opening. Alas!

thanks for sharing your H pics in Paris! at least we got to see some of it though we we're not there at the time...how thoughtful of you!

can't wait to see the goodies you got though (non-H included):nuts:

welcome back!:yahoo:

Thanks for the update and the wonderful pics! Congrats on all your new purchases...all gorgeous as usual. Your kindness and generosity has been a great eye-candy pleasure for many of us here.

this is the bag i would love to have , the top red croc kelly. which color is this. thank you so much for the gorgeous pictures. it sounds like such a glamorous week for all of you ladies who attended.
IMG_2278.jpg