My parents are buying me an ipod nano!

What color ipod should I get?

• Teal

• Silver

• Blue

Results are only viewable after voting.
UPDATE . . .

My parents ordered the teal one. (I also found out they can engrave anything on it for you, so I got my initials on the back.) It came to their house and my dad just sent it to me. (Given what I know about the Canadian Postal Service, it should get to me in about four days.)

Yay, you will love it. I used at work all the time too, before we open and after we are close or doing a 3 hrs inventory (I manage a restaurant). DH is a designer and he cant live without it, he uses it all day long at the office

I got SO excited when I found out I could copy music from my c.d.s! I've got so many c.d.s and so many songs I love.

When I have time, I'm going to sit down and think about which tracks I want to go on my ipod.

Of course there are some songs I'm going to have to pay to download. Off the top of my head:

The Way I Are - Timbaland
Clothes Off - Gym Class Heroes
Rock Me Amadeus - Falco

The plan is, I'm going to see how many songs I can get off my c.d.s. After that, I'm going to see which ones I want to download.

UPDATE . . .

My parents ordered the teal one. (I also found out they can engrave anything on it for you, so I got my initials on the back.) It came to their house and my dad just sent it to me. (Given what I know about the Canadian Postal Service, it should get to me in about four days.)

Congrats!!

I have a red, pink and black iPod.

I just bought my kids the new iPod nano, green and red. They also have the mini, and the past 2 nano's.

I really like the red and black.