My parents are buying me an ipod nano!

What color ipod should I get?

• Teal

• Silver

• Blue

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry but Creative sucks, I had bad experience with Creative... I got a problematic Zen, it had a virus...

Ok, how did your MP3 player have a virus? The only way that could happen is if someone wrote one specifically for the Zen player and then loaded it on there.

Caitlin...just do a bit of research. Creative has very good reviews.

There's a BLACK one again? I loved the white one, but I thought the black&white where discontinued.
I'll probably get one for my birthday from my dad (yay!), so I'm having the same dilemma ;) I've got a pink iPod mini I love, but the battery sucks (it's 2 years old and I use it every day), and I'm thinking of getting a silver nano. It goes with everything, like you said, but one of my friends has a teal mini and it's so pretty...

Ok, how did your MP3 player have a virus? The only way that could happen is if someone wrote one specifically for the Zen player and then loaded it on there.
I'm not the Zen expert really I'll try to explain as best I can...
I bought it new from a local store, took it home, and loaded it with 2 cd's and some favorite mp3's... A week later, it started having problems, like restarting (?), not playing all the songs, and when I deleted the songs and reloaded again it did the same... I took it to the store, the guy told me the Zen has problems like that - he said it was a virus - and offered to fully refund. I gave it back and bought the ipod.

^ My housemate has a zen as well, and she has had a whole slue of problems with it. I looked into getting one before I got my ipod (it was my first apple product), and my research turned up a lot of terrible things about their customer service, the short battery life, their tendency to just die for no reason while you are listening, etc. Overall, people just seemed to not be very happy with them in the long run.

I ended up going with Apple because it was the only player that people had minimal problems with, and for the most part when they experience difficulites, Apple Customer Care dealt with it. But it doesn't hurt to look around at other options as well.

Charles, I did look at the reviews of Creative and I think my dad was telling me about Creative.

It seems like a wonderful product. It's just that I've heard more about ipods.

I've always had my heart set on an ipod. (And they're so pretty!)

I think I'm going to go with the teal. I don't really like the black on black and the teal and white combination makes it look like a Tiffany's box!

If I want it to look different I can always get a cover.

Out of your choices, I'd go with silver. Mainly 'cause I hate anything blue lol. But I'd probably get the red one, though. Glad to hear you won't be bored at work anymore!!

I do have a discman, but it has always been acting up and it finally died yesterday.

Today I didn't have any music, and I was practically going crazy at work because it was so damned quiet - save for the coughs, sniffs, throat clearing, chair squeaking . . . I had to start humming something really quietly to myself.

From your choices I'd get the teal one :yes: I think the new Nanos look great in popping colors.

Personally I'd get the red one. Great color and great cause! :nuts: