My parchment ergo - ruined

brutalangel

mean people suck
O.G.
Jul 30, 2007
I just had to share the latest...

I was away on vacation for 9 days to New Orleans and on the way back to Colorado, I had accumulated so many new items that I needed to get a rooftop bag for my truck. Well....it was supposed to be waterproof and apparently, it wasn't. :tdown: I had three of my bags in the rooftop bag and only my parchment belted ergo tote was damaged. They were each it their dustbags, one stuffed in the other with the large tote on the outside. I packed the trio in a large dust cover and then in the rooftop bag. Now, there are large brown streaks and stains all over it - every surface! :hysteric:

I tried baby wipes and apple care, but neither worked. I am at a loss and don't even know what to do now. SIGH.....I am so heartbroken. I will post pics tomorrow when I have rested a bit. I am considering trying the rit brand dye removal or even kaboom...I am desperate!! At this point it is already ruined, I may as well try everything.:crybaby:

I am so sorry to hear that! Don't worry sweetie ...you will get through this. Call coach and see what they say ... I am sure they can help. Think positive...you have a reason now to get a new bag;)......I am so in love with the magenta madeline, blue bridgit,francine,pleated ergo,mirande....the list is just getting longer and longer!

Oh brutalangel I'm soooooooooooo sorry! I helped convince you to keep that bag too! Awww :crybaby:poor poor parchment ergo! I hope you can fix it because she is just so darn pretty!!!!! Good luck!

I'd be complaining and seeing if the manufacturer or distributor of the waterproof thing you used would pay for a new bag!! I'd be so sad and pissed off :sad:

Oh no!! :wtf: I am soo sorry! I would contact the company of the roof carrier and maybe even your cc company (is you used one) to buy the bag, a lot of times they will reimburse the cost of the damaged item. :yes: