My parchemin Kelly 32 in box

caloriesssss

Mar 25, 2009
Here's my very first box leather bag!

I have always been quite rough with all my other Hermes bags, always used them in the rain, put them on the floor, toss them around, never use any twilly to protect the handles etc. So I have never thought that I would get anything in box, simply because of the rain blister. (I live in Asia)

But, i changed my mind as soon as I saw this Parchemin Kelly 32 in box.
After a lot of serious thoughts and tons of researches, I've made up my mind to finally get a bag in box leather.[emoji5] and there she is, she's home with me now.

So now, can anybody tell me how much care I have to give her ? [emoji12]

I have mostly darker colour like gold, Colvert, noir, green so I don't really have to worry about getting it dirty or anything else.

But this new girl looks so delicate and fragile with its light color tone and leather type...

I've heard box leather could be quite tough too and light scratches will eventually blend in when times goes by... with color like this too? Most box bags are in darker color, I really can't see much reference for lighter color bag.

Any comments would be appreciated ! [emoji8]

20190502_235120~2.jpg

I have always been quite rough with all my other Hermes bags, always used them in the rain, put them on the floor, toss them around, never use any twilly to protect the handles etc. So I have never thought that I would get anything in box, simply because of the rain blister. (I live in Asia)

After a lot of serious thoughts and tons of researches, I've made up my mind to finally get a bag in box leather.[emoji5] and there she is, she's home with me now.

I have mostly darker colour like gold, Colvert, noir, green so I don't really have to worry about getting it dirty or anything else.

But this new girl looks so delicate and fragile with its light color tone and leather type...

I've heard box leather could be quite tough too and light scratches will eventually blend in when times goes by... with color like this too? Most box bags are in darker color, I really can't see much reference for lighter color bag.

View attachment 4420565
Just stopping in to say that is an amazing color and leather!!!!

View attachment 4420565
Wow, its soooooo beutiful!!!!!!! :amazed::yes: