My Paraty bag

MissEvil

Dec 27, 2007
Sweden
I took two modelling pics today. I dont actually wear a knitted hat now in the summer:lol: I was at mall to buy a birthday present for a friend and then I saw a purple knitted beanie and I was like "mmmmmm purple:drool:"(Homer style) and got it and came home and put it on and then thought I should take pictures since the bag was out.
Anyways here is Paraty:

Ellie Mae

Peace B with U
May 24, 2008
Gorgeous! I am considering the paraty also, because it has a long strap. I do hope long straps will begin to make a comeback! And the purple beanie.... rather fashionable on you!:tup: And my FAV attire.. baby-doll top, pair of comfy jeans & a great bag!

lula_bernie

Always Searching....
Feb 24, 2008
KC Metro
You look great! :yahoo:Thanks for sharing the pics!:smile: I was curious how it would look on a shorter person that wasn't a celeb. Enjoy that bag!

LOREBUNDE

O.G.
Nov 19, 2006
Rhode Island
Nice bag:tup: Actually, this is my first time in the chloe forum. Your title caught my eye. I thought it said "my party bag", lol
Love the bag though, looks great on you!

MissEvil

Dec 27, 2007
Sweden
Thanks for the compliments everyone. And it has taken me ages to understand that it is paraty and not party bag by the way:lol:

HitchcockBlonde

Bag (and shoe) lady
O.G.
Oct 27, 2006
Ohhhhh wow - I just love it on you! It looks gorgeous! The beanie is super cute on you too :smile:

Can't wait to get my hands on one of these bags! TDF!