My panda cles!

1. Yay, I got it yesterday! I am now a member of the panda club :amuse: I love him! :love: Such a cute accessory to hang from a bag. Here he is hanging from my mandarin Epi Speedy and my silver Vernis Reade :cool:

PandaClesEpi.jpg PandaClesReade.jpg

2. He's so cute! And he can go with anything too. Congrats Cristina!

3. Yay! Congrats Cristina. I have one as well which I use as an extender on my panda pochette. Isn't it just so so adorable?

4. Aww.. too cute, congrats Cristina ! ;)

5. Congrats Cristina! He's soooo cute! :biggrin:

6. Love it! So cute. :smile:

7. Thanks guys! :shame: I've picked up a few other LV accessories in the last month. Darn addiction :shame: :P

8. I love it !!
    the mand speedy is hot too :smile: Is your's a 25 ?

9. He looks so cute! I can't get over how gorgeous your mandarin speedy is and your new little guy makes it look even better!

10. :love: totally cute, Cristina

11. Ypppeee! Panda is soo cute, where did you get him? I was going to ask you if you have seen the Chanel inclusion bracelets???

12. Thanks! Yes, it's a 25 :smile: I just switched bags to the reade after using the speedy for a week straight. I absolutely love it :love:

Thanks, Munchkyn & helen! :heart:

13. I bought it on eBay last week. Oooh, what Chanel inclusion bracelets?! I must see this :graucho: Do you have pictures or a link to where I can see them? I'm so excited for my cuff and my inclusion bracelet to arrive!

14. Oh Cristina ~ I Love The Panda Cles.....It's So Beautiful!!! It's Super Fabulous On Your Bags!!!!!! Enjoy! :smile:

15. My sa at the viennese lv store put one on side for me which I will pick up tomorrow......it was one of the only 2 ones left in austria:smile:
    happy I snatched one up at retail price1 yours looks sooo cute

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice