my palermo's zipper fell off :(

bun-e

Feb 8, 2008
I bought my Palermo PM in early March and yesterday the zipper fell off. It just popped right off, almost like nothing was holding it in there in the first place. It was rather embarassing, I was at the drugstore when it happened - I was opening my purse to look for something and then POP! No one saw, but if someone did, I think I might have died.

And before that I had the wavy zipper issue, but I decided to just live with that since it seemed like not a big deal, it was only a little bit wavy.

Anyway I am going to the boutique today to see what they can do. I am going to be really pissed off if they don't do something spectacular about it, after all I did spend close to $1700 there in one day.

And that was my first LV purchase too. So disappointing!

That happened to my mom's Saleya. She said it popped right off (she was at home) so she just popped it right back on. I wanted her to exchange for another one (it was still prerty new when it happened) in case it happens again but she didn't want to go through all the trouble and she said it's fine now. WTF is going on with these bags? You'd think for over $1K you could expect a zipper that stays intact! :nogood:

That's really ridiculous!! You should get a new bag, not even a new zipper if the zipper was 'wavy' like you say to begin with... Not cool! Hope this problem gets resolved for you

This happened to me with my epi lockit. I only had the bag for a few months, so LV sent it to be repaired (for free). Of course, it took 6 weeks to get repaired which didn't make me too happy, but at least they did it at no charge.

Oh - they said they might have been able to fix it at the store but then changed their minds and shipped it out for repair, so depending on your store, maybe they can fix it immediately. :smile: