My Paddy with Black Hardware has arrived!!

1. Hey Girls!
    Got a call last night from my SA that the Black/Black Paddy has arrived! Heading out to see her today -- will keep everyone posted!! YIPEE!:yahoo:

2. oooh , do share pics!!!! :yahoo:

3. Woohoo!! Can't wait to see pictures! :heart:

4. Pictures please!!!!

5. yay! post piccies as soon as it hits the doorstep!!!!

6. Congrats!!! Would love to see it :yes:

7. Ohhh! Need photos!

8. I'm so intrigued -- can't wait to see pics!

9. I loved that bag when I saw it on Neimans website, I didnt buy one because I was afraid the hardware would scratch and show thru the black. I hate how the color is different on Chloes hardware when it get scratched. I keep my Paddington locks stored with a baby or toddler sock slipped onto the lock. It help a lot!

10. OHHHHH dying for pics!!!

11. While I'm sure my post won't help persuader get her bag a sec faster, I am powerless under the Chloe thrall not to add:

ooo,

:sos: please post pics SOON!!

:P

12. Ok Persuader, I am dying to know if you got your black/black bag and if you love it and when can we see it! :flowers:

13. I REALLY want to see pics of this too! :flowers:

14. Need....to.....see....pix..... :smile:

15. Sorry girls for being MIA. Long story! Regardless here it is. What does everyone think? I'm undecided. I love my anthracite and mousse - this is just so different. I'll let it grow on me for a few more days.:shrugs:

DSC04197.JPG DSC04198.JPG DSC04199.JPG DSC04200.JPG
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice