My paddy wallet arrived today...opinions?

Loganz

older, not wiser
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
NAP sent me the Anthracite Paddy wallet that I had asked about back in December.

Up until I took I out of the Chloe box I was sure that I was sending it back to NAP. I wanted to be unimpressed and hate it. :sad:

BUT: It is so gorgeous and the leather is amazing :love: ...it is hard to believe that it is a wallet - I have never owned a wallet so nice...it has a magnetic closure front pouch and then the interior has 8 cc slots and the interior coin pouch, just like most zippy wallets like this.

Be honest ladies, is it a keeper? (keep in mind that my Prada wallet, which is the same zippy style, is less than 2 months old).

Attachments

• w2.jpg
    w2.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 332
  • w3.jpg
    w3.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 204
  • w4.jpg
    w4.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 178
wow that is really cute! do the zippers work smoothly? does it get stuck at any point? i have the chocolate brown one that came out last year and sometimes my zipper gets stuck going on the 3rd side, so i leave one side unzipped, which isn't horrible. but hmmm that sure is tempting to get for my anthracite paddy!!!!

Thanks for the compliments guys - I know many of you don't like the paddy style that much. I may unlock the lock and just store it; it does nothing on the wallet. It is heavier than the Prada wallet; but, probably not heavier than any other leather wallet.

The zipper is great, it does not get stuck -I just whipped it around the wallet 3 times, no sticking - the zipper is chunky too, which I like. Fayden, you would love it. :biggrin:

Yeah - I think the Prada wallet will be going to Ebay, I just have to find the damn authenticity card.

here is a pic of the anthra paddy family:

Attachments

• pandw.jpg
    pandw.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 183
UUUUUUGHHHH you're killing me with those dee-lish-ish pictures!!! UUUGHHHHHHHH oooo i want i want i want. so the lock unlocks? wow, that is soooo cool.

fayden said:
UUUUUUGHHHH you're killing me with those dee-lish-ish pictures!!! UUUGHHHHHHHH oooo i want i want i want. so the lock unlocks? wow, that is soooo cool.

you could have it before the wknd if you ordered it from NAP now. ;)