My paddy wallet arrived today...opinions?

JoV said:
Even the background (bedspread?) matches!

I love it!:love: :love: :love: It's perfect with the Paddy.:love: :love: :love:

LOL - :P , yes, you noticed...how funny huh - the bedspread repels dog hair - I have two large dogs...well, and I love gunmetal anything.

SerenitySue said:
Lol, Tanja! I know what you mean.. I was only looking to get a Paddy but now find myself checking out this wallet:love: ! See what you've done, Loganz?!! :biggrin:

yes, I bought a paddy wallet as well. The pic /w the bag n wallet together sealed the deal :love:

nawth21 said:
yes, I bought a paddy wallet as well. The pic /w the bag n wallet together sealed the deal :love:

Did you get the silver one nawth21?? :P

I am happy to be the paddy wallet temptress :biggrin:

Today it will come out of the box and I will cut the NAP tag; I slept on it (not literally) and I am going to use it as my everyday wallet. (it really is fabulous.):shame:

Loganz said:
Did you get the silver one nawth21?? :P

I am happy to be the paddy wallet temptress :biggrin:

Today it will come out of the box and I will cut the NAP tag; I slept on it (not literally) and I am going to use it as my everyday wallet. (it really is fabulous.):shame:

I did :love: I will take photos of it once I get it

nawth21 said:
I did :love: I will take photos of it once I get it

Yeah!!! :lol: I can't wait to see the silver one.

My paddy wallet is in use as of today; in fact, I was pleasantly surprised, the CC slots are a little wider than the ones in my Prada; so the cards slide in and out much easier - it is probably a rouse to make you pull them out more when you are shopping. :P