My paddy wallet arrived today...opinions?

Loganz said:
It was $622.57; but, Citibank will bill me a currency conversion fee at the time of my next statement as well. So, total should be about $640 or so.

Whoa... I thought they were about $300 when they first came out or am I delusional here? :blink: Nevertheless, I really like that baby lock in the front. :biggrin:

Irissy said:
Whoa... I thought they were about $300 when they first came out or am I delusional here? :blink: Nevertheless, I really like that baby lock in the front. :biggrin:

They probably were - but the metallic bags cost more, so it follows that the wallet would cost more too.

Yes, it is a lot for a wallet and that is probably why the NAP tag is still on it and it is sitting in the box. :worried: It is not that I can't it is should I?

However, NAP will deduct shipping charges times two and duties if I return it; I could wind up getting less than $500 back. To me, I would rather keep it and just not buy another wallet for a long while. :P

Shu - here is a picture of my "stuff"; I took it once to illustrate what fits in the Balenciaga First; although, after much attempting this does not fit well in there, and in the picture my sidekick is absent..So anyway. this is the Prada wallet I have. :P It sparkles because it has the rhinestones in the logo.

Attachments

• stuff.jpg
    stuff.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 51
I say it's a keeper. The color is great and dark color are more classic looking.You don't have to worry about getting it dirty like light colors which then you can use it for longer!